A little about Sheryl…
As a native of Wisconsin, Sheryl’s earlier years found her in LaCrosse until she got the bug to move southwest and landed in Phoenix, Arizona. After many years in Phoenix and then in Chicagoland’s northwest suburbs, a career opportunity enticed Sheryl to return to Wisconsin’s capital. Since 2005, Sheryl has resided in the Madison Metro area, calling Waunakee her home.
Sheryl joined the Coldwell Banker Success team nearly 7 years ago and she’s ecstatic to be a member of the Coldwell Banker family.
Real Estate and Customer Service are two key passions for Sheryl. Having worked many years in Corporate Sales, Marketing and Customer Relationship Management, she is very cognizant of what constitutes a Positive Customer Experience for her buyers and sellers. Sheryl fully understand the responsibilities of her role and looks to be a resource and support mechanism to the clients and customers she works with. Her objective is to provide a seamless, Positive Experience which leads Sheryl’s buyers and sellers to the home of their dreams, be it their first home, mid residence or a final selection to fit their lifestyle needs.
Sheryl’s there to listen to the wants, needs and desires of her clients and to assist them in achieving their end goal through an analysis of the marketplace and attention to the details. It is that level of attention and focus that allows Sheryl to provide her customers with superior service. Sheryl’s best compliment is a referral from a friend, family, or a community member.
If you’re looking for a high energy, customer centric professional that is focused on ensuring a positive experience at every point, then I am your choice! I’m committed to assisting you in finding the home of your dreams, be it your first purchase or your last.
- Real estate professional with over 30 years of experience in quality customer service, sales & marketing.
- Efficient, effective negotiator with an eye for detail.
- Instilled with a passion for ensuring a successful transaction.
- Committed to listening to the customer’s needs and delivering a positive experience every step of the way.
- Your real estate resource equipped with leading edge technology and marketing expertise to deliver positive results.
- Member, Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW), Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA), National Association of Realtors (NAR) and Multiple Listing Service (SCWMLS)
- Member, Wisconsin Women Entrepreneurs (WWE), Waunakee Economic Development — Lone Eagles, Wauktoberfest — Wine Tasting (Committee Member), Paving the Way Waunakee Committee Member (Main St. Renovation), Dane Buy Local and the Waunakee Chamber of Commerce